Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dream Lil' Shoppe

Last Sunday I told my eldest daughter Zafirah that I want to open a shop. She grinned at me and said "Mummy what you want to sell?." Well..I always told my dearest hubby that I wish I can quit my full time job and be a full time mom and then I can concentrate on my all time favourite hobbies sewing and baking. "Maybe mummy can make stuffs made of sweet floral prints for adorable little ones and then I can sell them. "How many shop you want to open Mummy?." Haha...maybe 1 at KLCC and 1 at One Utama. Dream on...I don't have enough money even to rent a small shop lot at Giant...

Since I'm doing this on a part time basis it is really a bit slow since I'm also in learning process to create my very own blog. However today I'm truly overjoyed and Alhamdulillah I manage to open my dream little shop because I already have some adorable stuffs to sell. Insyaallah eventhough it is really a small homebased business but it is something that I really enjoy doing it...Taraaa....my first Baju Kurung Online.....


No comments:

Post a Comment